Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Important Statement about BLAZING OBSCURITY RECS future endevours

I want to bring to our associates attention that the reason why I have not been able to send the stuff we agreed on several of my already setup trades is because my colleague on the label (LEONEL MORA / VICERAL VOMIT RECS) somewhat disappeared from the scene with no valid reason. Sadly, 95% of what was included in the SALE/TRADE list was in his hands. He just do not answer emails, phone calls or anything. His disloyal and careless attitude is affecting ME and the people that rely on us to spread their material in our area. I want to emphazise that I DO NOT CONSIDER HIM a part of BLAZING OBSCURITY RECS anymore. For those of you wondering what would happen with VICERAL VOMIT RECS I just have to say nor I know anything about its future nor I care at all.

Anyway, In order to honor the agreements we had I'm offering an updated distro list with stuff I have been able to quickly put together for all of you so we can re-arrange our previously set up trades.

Our planned COLD GRIM tape release is going slow but forward. It is going to be slightly delayed but will finally see the light of darkness soon.

Last but not least, thanks to all of you for your patience and support throughout troubled times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to bring you my full support. Jerry - Detest Records

M.C. said...

Thanks for your support mate!